QNJAC relies on volunteers to create the valuable guidance for industry
What QNJAC needs is enthusiastic people from the industry who can contribute to working groups, you do not need multiple qualifications or degrees, we need real world experience to help shape the guidance to make regulations easier to understand and adopt.
We are passionate about promoting the health and safety in all sectors of the quarrying and associated industries.
Here are some of the people or organisations who share this passion and get involved in QNJAC.
- Subject experts and specialists
- Employers and employees
- Equipment manufacturers
- Training providers
- Assessors and assessment centres
- Trade body representatives
- Union representatives
- Representatives from the Health and Safety Executive
- Members of the University of Derby (Mineral products centre)
- Professional Institutions
Register your interest below.
Please get involved, shape the future and develop your own knowledge and expertise.